We are so excited to announce some changes to our site. You’re hearing it here first! We have FREE SHIPPING on orders over $25! Get your order in soon, because it only lasts until 12/31/12. With all of our great priced items you will be able to order to your heart’s content!
Also, we are introducing our no hassle return policy. We appreciate our customers and do whatever we can to make your experience a memorable one. After all, wedding planning is stressful enough. Why not shop with us and reduce that stress level? Our commitment to service has always been a focus of our company. We now offer 30 days to return your items, and we’ll even pay the shipping back to us! See restrictions here for full details.Baby Shower, Blogroll, General Info | Comments Off
Winter weddings are fast approaching! Have you thought about how you’ll look on the big day? I bet you have! I thought I’d give some tips to our upcoming Winter brides.
- Want the shimmer of snow without the melting in your hair? Sprinkle some sparkly eyeshadow in your hair! It will add a glint to your hair and look like freshly fallen snow in the light.
- Find a stunning wrap. Keeping warm is important, but many brides won’t cover up for fear of hiding their spectacular gown. Find something fabulous like a faux fur wrap or a shining pashmina!
- Make sure you keep up a moisturizing regimen before the big day. Many venues will be dry and hot, which could show in your face if not properly moisturized.
- Keep hand cream near by. So many photographs are taken of the rings, your bouquet and you and your groom holding hands. The winter weather is quick to dry and damage your skin.
- Don’t be afraid of color. You may want to try a bolder style on the big day. The winter white canvas will make bold colors pop!
Stay tuned for more bridal tips! And don’t forget to check out our great selection of Winter Wedding Favors!