For decorating ideas you can:
(1)Use Tiffany colored boxes wrapped in white ribbon stacked on tables for centerpieces – filled with diamond paperweights that can be given as prizes for games played.
(2) Hat boxes for decorations. You could put a stack of different sizes arranged on the buffet table. You could have the top one open and fake pearls hanging out of it, etc.
(3) Collect silver pieces from second hand stores, family and friends to use as decorations. A candelabra, a square silver tray for the “Tiffany box” cake, boxes overflowing with pearls. Wrap packages to look like the “Tiffany Box” and put pearls inside and use them for the centerpieces.
(4) Use plastic martini glasses, stacked on top of each other (in a pyramid) with crystals glued to the base. Have a signature “Blue” colored drink served.
(5) Spray paint branches white, add fine opalescent glitter when wet. Put branches into a crystal vase. Hang crystals from branches with tiffany blue ribbons for buffet table.
(6) If you want fresh flowers for the centerpieces, spray paint or wrap the bottom of the box to look like half of a Tiffany box. Use white ribbon to make it look like it’s wrapped with ribbon and fill the box with all white flowers. If possible, insert a small crystal into the openings of some of the flowers, such as roses.
(7) White cupcakes or cupcakes decorated with blue frosting on silver tray stands with a faux diamond ring in each cupcake and sprinkle the diamond rings on the tables.
(8) Cover top of cake table or buffet table with bunched tulle. Use a Diamond Ring napkin holder and pull parts of the tulle through the napkin ring. Use Diamond Paperweights in different sizes on the table top or cake table.
(9) Give Diamond Ring keychains as your favors.
Filed under Bridal Shower, General Info, Weddings By Color | Comments (3)